Talent or Board-Op PT (Q1 2019)Apply
· Perform/execute content-driven show as on-air personality or board-op.
· Create and post unique content to station website and social media.
· Make regular appearances to promote station, show(s), and sponsors.
· Complete daily commercial production assignments.
· Collaborate with Program Director on developing unique content for show(s).
· Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and weekly coaching sessions.
· Contribute ideas for future programming and promotional campaigns for station and/or show(s).
· Perform additional off-air programming support tasks as requested.
· This position may require working early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation to worksite outside of the normal operating hours of public transportation is essential.
Some experience assembling content using digital audio/video editing platforms is required, along with expertise in social media.
At least one year of previous on-air radio experience with Hot AC, Top 40, or Country formats is preferred for on-air personality positions. Direct experience with the digital audio platforms including AudioVAULT digital audio platform is also preferred.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).