Traffic Coordinator - DenverApply
Entercom Denver is seeking a Traffic Coordinator.
· Work closely with sales, programming and revenue management departments to maximize revenue on sales inventory
· Develop and execute traffic best practices and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content, ensuring that all programs, commercials and public affairs materials are aired in accordance with Federal Communications Commission regulations and Entercom’s policies.
· Create and schedule program formats and schedules
· Work with Corporate Traffic Team:
o Assist in system upgrades and compiling audit documentation in regards to revenue and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
o Process network and national sales orders
o Provide daily customer support to users, including training and assistance resolving issues
o Maintain clean database
What we offer:
· An energetic work environment that is fast-paced and never dull!
· Fun and exciting formats that include dynamic personality-driven radio
· Work closely with a staff of highly talented individuals.
· A company that invests in emerging software & technology….allowing our employees access to the best products & services to accomplish their job. Entercom was named one of the top 500 technology innovators in the United States by InformationWeek.