Vice President, Digital Marketing - RADIO.COM
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
RADIO.COM is a leading audio streaming service and a web publisher across news, sports, entertainment and music content. We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Digital Marketing to oversee our consumer growth and audience development efforts for RADIO.COM’s digital, mobile and app platforms.
Our ideal candidate has a solid mobile app user/subscriber acquisition marketing background for an OTT or audio streaming service, and has experience managing a variety of concurrent promotional projects end-to-end, including paid and organic campaigns and digital marketing techniques. To be successful in this role, you will know how to operate well in a large matrixed organization, with heavy digital, social, mobile experience and knowledge of best practices.
Reporting directly to the SVP/GM, this role will oversee a team of ~10 staffers across all marketing growth areas – SEO/SEM, audience development, social, mobile app acquisition, email, partnerships – to design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. You will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic roadmap and planning. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans to increase brand awareness, user acquisition and engagement to drive measurable LTV/RPU and growth, standardizing “winning” programs for ease of use by local markets
- Translate data into insights to drive app acquisition and streaming engagement
- Work across 50+ markets to set short- and long-term goals and KPI’s for internal teams
- Work hand-in-hand with senior management in developing strategies that achieve business goals
- Develop and implement a cohesive digital marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Build relationships with partners, media and stakeholders through creative strategies and traffic driving efforts
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and work to consistently improve them
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Collaborate with local and national sales leadership to develop valuable sponsorable audiences and to deliver on client objectives when required
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on performance and key metrics for the SVP/GM and CDO
- Work with Corporate Marketing to conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, or other senior role in a digital, audio and/or video streaming, or agency environment
- Experience with an OTT or Audio streaming service (i.e., HBO, Showtime, Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify, Pandora, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and insights
- Experience with Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Sprinklr and other measurement platforms and tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic and creative mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
RADIO.COM is Entercom’s integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 2,500 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Sonos, Control4, on hundreds of connected TVs along with Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Chromecast, and automotive integrations including Honda Dream Drive, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
RADIO.COM is part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers