Vice President, Digital Marketing - RADIO.COMApply
RADIO.COM is a leading audio streaming service and a web publisher across news, sports, and music content verticals. We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Digital Marketing to oversee our consumer growth and audience development efforts for RADIO.COM’s digital, mobile and app platforms.
Reporting directly to the SVP/GM, this role will oversee a team of ~10 staffers across all marketing growth areas – SEO/SEM, audience development, social, mobile app acquisition, email, partnerships – to design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. You will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic roadmap and planning.
Our ideal candidate has a solid user/subscriber acquisition marketing background and experience managing a variety of concurrent promotional projects end-to-end, including paid and organic campaigns and digital marketing techniques. To be successful in this role, you will know how to operate well in a large matrixed organization, with heavy digital, social, mobile experience and knowledge of best practices.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement cohesive marketing plans to increase brand awareness, user acquisition and engagement to drive measurable LTV/RPU and growth, standardizing “winning” programs for ease of use by local markets
- Translate data into insights to drive to KPI’s and overall ROI
- Work across 50+ markets to set short- and long-term goals and KPI’s for internal teams
- Work hand-in-hand with senior management in developing strategies that achieve business goals
- Develop and implement a cohesive digital marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Build relationships with partners, media and stakeholders through creative strategies and traffic driving efforts
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and work to consistently improve them
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Collaborate with local and national sales leadership to develop valuable sponsorable audiences and to deliver on client objectives when required
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on performance and key metrics for the SVP/GM and CDO
- Work with Corporate Marketing to conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, or other senior role in a digital, audio streaming or agency environment
- Experience with an OTT or Audio streaming service (i.e., HBO/Showtime/Hulu/CBS All Access, etc. Spotify, Pandora, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and insights
- Experience with Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Sprinklr and other measurement platforms and tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic and creative mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions