Video Editor, RADIO.COMApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
We are looking for a digital video editor to create sports, entertainment and lifestyle video, as well as broadcast-quality promotional material, for RADIO.COM and other Entercom digital properties and partners. The position will be joining a rapidly growing team within a forward thinking digital media company, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, news-oriented environment. This position will also learn, experiment with and implement next generation software and technology associated with live streaming and data-driven graphics.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Edit assigned video content using Premiere and Photoshop CC.
- Publish platform-specific content such as vertical, loopable and traditional video to sites, social channels and partners through a proprietary content management system.
- Work a standard weekday schedule, however be available when needed on weekends.
- Work closely with both local and remote producers, and with onsite production staff.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience
- Ability to create motion graphics using After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with HTML, XML and RSS feeds is ideal but not required.
- Some travel may be required.
- On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting live stream is a plus.
Please send samples of your work or portfolio site along with your resume.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.