Video Production Assistant - RADIO.COMApply
- 1-2 years experience support small to medium size productions.
- Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and compatible with fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Newtek technologies a huge plus.
- Work a standard weekday schedule, however be available when needed on weekends. Some travel may be required.
- Work closely with both local and remote producers, as well as onsite production staff. On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting livestream is a plus.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).