Entercom Radio-Chicago is looking for a motivated, self-starting Video Shooter & Editor to join their team in a full-time freelance capacity with the STRONG desire to turn full-time. We are looking for someone who wants to apply their passion and creativity to marketing, new business and branding projects for our clients, multiple radio stations (B96, US99, 670 The Score, WBBM, XRT, Jams), Culinary Studio and our Blue Cross Blue Shield Performance Stage.
The ideal candidate will be a one-stop-shop: a creative storyteller, responsible for creating effective, dynamic and well-executed videos. Videos range from sizzle reels to
in-person interviews, branded entertainment, series formats and explainers to social media content. The video Shooter & Editor will develop videos that will be used across a range of platforms (social media, on-screen, online, app, internal broadcast).
• Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
• Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill and knowledge of current media trends.
• Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
• Proficient camera operator.
• Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots.
• Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment.
• Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
• Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering.
• Proficient in non-linear video editing (experienced with a variety of software).
• Organize and edit footage for post-production as well as archiving.
• Ability to direct and coach on-camera talent.
• Be equally comfortable producing editorially driven and sponsored videos and series.
• Be comfortable producing your own stories as well as finishing stories that others have produced or shot.
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Media Encoder, Photoshop, After Effects.
• Experience with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro)
• Experienced with various software and standards for video encoding, authoring and output for distribution to various formats, including DVD and web-distribution.
• Make recommendations for the buildout of the in-house studio and propose equipment that could enhance the production of videos.
• Collaborate with production teammates (animators, graphic designers, audio engineers, web developers, and creative directors and producers) to incorporate multimedia elements into video products.
• A keen eye for brand and style guidelines and how that translates to video and motion
• Works well in a fast-paced environment, managing time effectively.
• Ability to meet or exceed deadlines.