Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Senior iOS Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the features and capabilities of our mobile app. The candidate will be responsible for developing new features as well as ensuring code quality.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
- Deliver a high-quality stable listening experience to our Radio.com app users
- Develop new features in accordance with our release schedule
- Provide accurate estimates for milestones on our product roadmap
- Follow coding best-practices
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- 2+ years experience developing native mobile for Apple iOS with Xcode and Swift
- Shipped production quality iOS applications
- Familiarity with Objective C a plus
- Strong Understanding of Swift
- Experience with mobile audio/video playback
- Experience with TDD, familiarity with Quick/Nimble
- Understanding of in-app advertising & analytics
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.