iOS Lead DeveloperApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate iOS Lead Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the features and capabilities of our mobile app. The candidate will be responsible for architecture, release lifecycle, new feature development as well as ensuring code quality and mentoring junior developers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
- Deliver a high-quality stable listening experience to our Radio.com app users
- Architect and develop new features in accordance with our product roadmap
- Provide accurate estimates for milestones on our product roadmap
- Exercise leadership in project architecture & code quality
- Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
- Mentor junior engineers
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- 2-5 years experience developing native mobile for iOS with Xcode and Swift
- Familiarity with Objective C
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Shipped Production quality iOS applications
- Experience with Mobile Audio/Video Playback
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience with TDD, familiarity with Quick/Nimble
- Understanding of in-app advertising & analytics
- Rest and GraphQL knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a distributed team
It is the continuing policy of Entercom Communications Corp. to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.