IT Manager - MinneapolisApply
Provide technical, operations & training support to all users of the company's personal computers. This position is responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining hardware and software, user account administration and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
Proactively monitor and analyze network, server and desktop resources including Windows workstations, laptops, and printers. Install or remove computers, monitors, keyboards and associated equipment in offices, cubicles and equipment rack rooms throughout 23,000 sq foot facility.
The IT Manager is responsible for overseeing all IT functions in our Minneapolis Market.
· Great people, customer service, and communication skills
· Ability to analyze and problem solve
· Work well in a fast paced environment, and be able to perform under pressure
· Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs
· Possess a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience
· Strong understanding of Local Area Networking.
· Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite applications.
· Server maintenance and disaster recovery.
· Minor hardware repair.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS.
· Teleconferencing and A/V systems.
Must have a valid driver’s license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
- Experience with MacOS.
- SBE certified
- Experience with AoIP networking
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).