ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MULTI PLATFORM - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREAApply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work in entertainment excite you?
Entercom Communications- San Francisco is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes six (6) exceptional over-the-air brands (KCBS All News, Alice @ 97.3, 95.7 The Game, Alt 105.3, Q102.1 and Channel Q) , streaming, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Entercom offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Entercom San Francisco and what can we offer you:
• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns including the broad reach of over-the-air audio, streaming, digital plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within all 50 states
• On-going coaching and training and development
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills – you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.